Orchid Essence Healing - A Guide to the Living Tree Orchid Essences
Author: Don Dennis
Paperback 128 pages, A5 size
(5 7/8" x 8 1/4")
Full colour printing throughout
Over 200 colour photos.
In the tradition of the Bach Flower Remedies and the Australian Bush Flower Essences, the Living Tree Orchid Essences are produced in Scotland using tropical orchids grown in a greenhouse. A long time in its formation, this book is a distillation of over a decade of making and use of the Living Tree Orchid Essences, by the founder of the line, with photographs by the author. Contributions by Dr. Adrian Brito-Babapulle. Don's photos of the orchids are found throughout the book. He covers such topics as:
- Essence Making
- Essence makers prior to Dr. Bach
- Notes for the Scientific Sceptic
- How the Living Tree Orchid Essences came into being, and who has been involved over the years since the line's founding in 1998.
- Why orchids?
- Why Gigha?
- Descriptions of the essences
- Orchid growers
- Orchid conservation
- Working with the LTOE
- The Living Isle Flower Essences
- Achamore Gardens
- Over 200 colour photos
- and much more as well